Cinnamon Lodge Habarana is right in the middle of the Cultural Triangle of Sri Lanka and brings together the mystery of the jungles and the magic of ancient times. Celebrate your love in the middle of the tranquillity of the manicured gardens and lush flower arrangements under the watchful shade of the singing trees.
Base package – USD 1200
Your wedding package will include:
- A stylish outdoor setup decorated location with the “poruwa” (decorated wooden platform for a traditional Sri Lankan ceremony) with a traditional oil lamp.
- Traditional dance troupe.
- Wedding blessing.
- Master of ceremonies (for the blessing).
- A wedding coordinator to ensure that your wedding is executed to perfection.
- Professional advice on wedding arrangements.
- Seat covers, table linen, gift table, cake trays, registration tables, cake table etc. will be provided.
- Registration and certificate officiated by the hotel on behalf of the married couple (marriage certificate issued by the Government of Sri Lanka and English translated certificate)
- Hotel locations on a complimentary basis for photo-shoots on your wedding day or on the day of your pre-shoot.
- Select and customize your wedding menu with the Chef.
- A bouquet for the bride, table arrangements, two garlands and boutonniere for the groom.
- Welcome drinks and cake for invitees.
- 20 photographs (6″ x 8″) excluding an album- USD 125 or 50 Photographs (6″ x 8″) excluding an album- USD 300
- 1-hour video of the wedding on a DVD- USD 300
- Bottle of Champagne- (Moët & Chandon) – USD 250
- Bridal dressing- USD 200 • 3- Tiered wedding cake- USD 100
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine- USD 65
- 1-hour cocktail with canapés (local liquor only) for a minimum of 12 guests- USD 50 per person
- Island BBQ dinner- USD 70 per person.
- Champagne breakfast for the couple- USD 140.
- Marquee (3rd party supply quotations can be obtained from relevant suppliers)