Let the sunrise behind you and the sand play softly against your toes as you get married on the blue seas of Trincomalee as your wedding marquee at Trinco Blu by Cinnamon. Combine the simplicity of a beach wedding with the traditional Hindu ceremonies, here where centuries of legends and beliefs of gods and goddesses are emgraved in the culture of this destination.
Base package – USD 1800
Your wedding package will include:
- A stylish outdoor setup for a ceremony or reception for five hours
- A wedding coordinator to ensure that your wedding is executed to perfection
- Seat Covers, Table Linen, Gift Table, Cake Trays, Registration Tables, Cake Table etc. will be provided
- Registration and certificate officiated by the hotel on behalf of the married couple.
- Hotel locations on a complimentary basis for photo-shoots on your wedding day or on the day of your pre-shoot
- Select and customize your wedding menu with the Chef
- A decorated location with the “Poruwa” (a decorated wooden platform) with a traditional oil lamp.
- A Master of Ceremonies presiding over the vows
- Professional advice on wedding arrangements
- A bouquet for the bride, table arrangements, two garlands and boutonniere for the groom
- A bottle of Sparkling Wine will be served after the ceremony for the couple at the Hotel
- Welcome drinks and cake for invitees up to 10 guests.
- Extras are chargeable
- 20 Photographs (6″ x 8″) excluding an album- USD 125
- 50 Photographs (6″ x 8″) excluding an album- USD 300
- 1-hour video of the wedding on a DVD- USD 350
- Bottle of Champagne- (Moet et Chandon)- USD 260
- Traditional Hindu drummers- USD 125 Kandyan dancers with drummers- USD 300
- Bridal dressing- USD 200
- 3- tiered wedding cake- USD 120
- 1-hour cocktail with canapes (local liquor only) for a minimum of 12 guests- USD 40 per person
- Beach BBQ (excluding lobster) for a minimum of 10 guests- USD 60 per person
- Champagne breakfast for the couple- USD 250